Mad Max delivers open world gameplay in a post-apocalyptic setting where Max’s car is the key to his survival. Gamers become Mad Max, a lone warrior who must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using vicious on-ground and physics-based vehicular combat against savage factions fighting for supremacy in The Wasteland. Following the theft of his iconic Interceptor, Max must align himself with a gifted, but peculiar, mechanic named Chumbucket to build the ultimate survival vehicle, something Chumbucket calls the “Magnum Opus.”
- Be Mad Max – Become the iconic post-apocalyptic warrior, crafting Max’s equipment and weapons to survive by combining melee combat, gunplay and tactical techniques. Build Max’s legend and upgrade his skills and abilities to become even deadlier. Gamers must form alliances as they work towards the goal of building their “Magnum Opus.”
- Immersive Savage Wasteland – Explore the gritty, dynamic world while braving the treacherous landscapes, hostile weather patterns and deadly marauders.
- Survive the Open-World Landscape – Staying alive isn’t easy. Players clash with deadly factions through scores of dangerous side-missions and quests in the dynamic open-world full of exploration.
- Intense Vehicular Combat – Engage in dynamic inter-vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a range of powerful weapons. Car combat is entirely physics-based, so no two battles are ever the same.
- Build the Ultimate Survival Machine – Players design, customize and upgrade their ultimate vehicle—the Magnum Opus—choosing from different car chassis and a slew of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines to survive another day.